Price And Quantity
- 1495000 INR
A welding robot is a type of industrial robot that is specifically designed for the purpose of welding. It is an automated machine that is programmed to perform a variety of welding operations, using various welding techniques such as arc welding, MIG (metal inert gas) welding, TIG (tungsten inert gas) welding, and more.
Welding robots are typically equipped with an articulated arm, which can be programmed to move in a variety of directions and angles. They are also equipped with a welding tool, which can be manipulated by the robot's arm to perform the welding operation. The robot is typically mounted on a platform or base, which can be positioned in various locations to perform welding operations on different parts or products.
One of the main advantages of using welding robots is their ability to perform repetitive welding operations with a high level of accuracy and precision, which can result in faster production times and higher quality welds. They can also be programmed to perform welding operations in hazardous or hard-to-reach areas, which can improve safety and reduce the risk of injury to human operators.
Overall, welding robots are a valuable tool in modern manufacturing and can be found in a variety of industries, including automotive, aerospace, and construction.
Welding Robot Specifications:
- Total Axis: 6 Axis ( can be extend )
- Arm Length: 1.4 Mtr
- Total weight: 170 Kg
- Max Payload: 10 Kg
Welding robots have several features that make them useful in industrial settings. Here are some common features:
1. Programmability: Welding robots can be programmed to perform specific welding operations, which can be repeated with a high level of accuracy and consistency.
2. Precision: Welding robots can perform welding operations with high precision, resulting in high-quality welds that meet strict industry standards.
3. Flexibility: Welding robots can be programmed to perform welding operations on different parts or products, making them versatile in manufacturing environments.
4. Speed: Welding robots can perform welding operations quickly and efficiently, which can result in faster production times and increased productivity.
5. Safety: Welding robots can be used to perform welding operations in hazardous or hard-to-reach areas, reducing the risk of injury to human operators.
6. Quality control: Welding robots can be equipped with sensors and cameras to monitor welding quality and make adjustments in real-time to ensure high-quality welds.
7. Durability: Welding robots are designed to withstand harsh industrial environments and can operate continuously for long periods of time with minimal maintenance.
Overall, welding robots are a valuable tool in modern manufacturing and can provide a range of benefits to businesses, including increased productivity, improved quality control, and enhanced worker safety.
- 100 Per Month
- 10-15 Days